SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» sony is also non complaint
HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm by abhishekrana1989

» First question raised by Star news
HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:04 pm by liss_shg

» give update for the bank transfer or the speakasians will start commiting sucide
HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am by rahulsingh13289

» what condition of company
HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 am by eramitanurag

» SPEAK ASIA ONLINE
HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 pm by harish138

» payments to panelists
HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:22 am by rahulsingh13289

» Is Cash request will start in August
HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 am by dheeraj84a

» THREE SURVEYS REPEATEDLY THROWING ERRORS !!!
HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm by jigyasasingh

» THREE SURVEYS REPEATEDLY THROWING ERRORS !!!
HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm by jigyasasingh

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:43 am

HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN

5 posters

Go down

HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN Empty HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN

Post  rottvinci01 Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:02 pm

DEAR SPEAK ASIANS.
i m the panelist and have strong downline,but how can we convince new people when our own confidence and money is stuck.plz explain the latest situation

rottvinci01

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN Empty to convince people

Post  anurag0303 Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm

dear speak asians ,
we must not asuum that our money has been stuck we must utilize our reward points at this time of confusion form which our beloved company is going thru by making pins ,joining new members and purchasing items from the upcoming e-bazar its merely a matter of 11000/- rupees thats not a huge amount to bother about , we must participate in the activities of the company and give them time to regain their normal cash request and tranasfer activities , if we do so i can bet ur 11000/- may be redeemed without any defficulty
speakasian-durg -anurag tamrakar

anurag0303

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN Empty Dear Rottvinci..

Post  hi4khadar Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Dear Speakasian

I Love to be family member of speakasian and also BIZ-Basket

I need to inform you as i had been to conference of speakasia regional manager of Karnataka its great personality Mr. Kelvin.. and with his 4 area sales mangers in that Mr. Sameer and Mr. Anand and two more who belongs to northern Karnataka..
I have great pleasure to inform you that you be polite and confident about joining your new panelists..

in conference i found.. and heard from Mr. Kelvin about saying the bank problems.. its like.. in more 6 to 8 weeks.. the problem ll be resolved .. its not the situation to panic as bank is not willing to keep their account as these media miscreants have created such situation for UOB that even if am bank manager i cant keep the account.. because its a pride bank.. so now for being on more secure side company is creating new account in same bank where it ll be tagged with ESCROW account. ESCROW account is one where the money once deposited it should go through the proper channel but not the company can or not even individual of company ca touch it. as it ll be more secured than earlier.. so i please to be calm and go ahead with your work of recruiting new panelists.. with out getting panic..

So Yoyr Speakasian..
hi4khadar

hi4khadar

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN Empty Bank Account

Post  shajimx Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Why is escrow account opening taking so much time, if all the documents are set right, an escrow account can be opened within 2 weeks, here i feel SAOL is trying to hide something from us.

shajimx

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN Empty Dear Shajmix

Post  hi4khadar Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Dear speak Asian..

Its not so easy to open a simple account of savings bank here banks ask lot of the things to open an account.. if you want to open an account in some foreign banks plz open an account of savings and taste the situation.. for example ICICI..

and its not the matter of depositing.. 10,000 rs and creating an account.. its all about 680 million $ and a business account for day to day basis transactions and through different banks and so for that different procedures should be followed.. if you are a bussiness person you can understand it..

Your speakasian
hi4khadar

hi4khadar

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN Empty Re: HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN

Post  shajimx Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Why is SAOL not declaring the real procedure of bank account opening, I feel almost 20,00,000 will be intersted to know the same.

with regards,

Shaji

shajimx

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN Empty DHEERAJ RAKHO

Post  Sandeep Jain Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:04 pm

HAM SAB SPEAK ASIA PARIWAR KE MEMBERS HAIN. PARIWAR KA SATH DE. THODA DHEERAJ RAKHE. WO TIME BHI NAHI RAHA TO YE BHI NAHI RAHEGA.

KISMAT KA LEKH KOI MITA NAHI PAYEGA.
KAISE SAB THIK HOGA YE SAMAY HI BATAYEGAA....
HAM SAB SATH DE SPEAK ASIA KA..
THODA SA SABR KARO BADA MAJA AYEGA......

Sandeep Jain

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN Empty Re: HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum