SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» sony is also non complaint
BANGALORE CONFERENCE EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm by abhishekrana1989

» First question raised by Star news
BANGALORE CONFERENCE EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:04 pm by liss_shg

» give update for the bank transfer or the speakasians will start commiting sucide
BANGALORE CONFERENCE EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am by rahulsingh13289

» what condition of company
BANGALORE CONFERENCE EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 am by eramitanurag

» SPEAK ASIA ONLINE
BANGALORE CONFERENCE EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 pm by harish138

» payments to panelists
BANGALORE CONFERENCE EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:22 am by rahulsingh13289

» Is Cash request will start in August
BANGALORE CONFERENCE EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 am by dheeraj84a

» THREE SURVEYS REPEATEDLY THROWING ERRORS !!!
BANGALORE CONFERENCE EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm by jigyasasingh

» THREE SURVEYS REPEATEDLY THROWING ERRORS !!!
BANGALORE CONFERENCE EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm by jigyasasingh

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:43 am

BANGALORE CONFERENCE

3 posters

Go down

BANGALORE CONFERENCE Empty BANGALORE CONFERENCE

Post  speaker Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:18 am

Please post any new updates you have regarding the Bangalore Conference here for us. We are waiting to hear more about the Conference. Leaders who have attended the meet kindly post your comments to let us know what is the future course for us. Please dont keep us in the dark anymore.
speaker
speaker

Back to top Go down

BANGALORE CONFERENCE Empty Dear speakasian

Post  hi4khadar Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:24 am

You are not at the dark site..

here i have to say..
see you have come across different.. scenarios,,, all about from.. news channels to bank accounts..
But you all so seen the company is responding too all the panelists irrespective of the location they stay and all Area sales managers and regional managers are responding to us..

by coming to Bangalore conference it was successful one where i found my self with leaders and with our state regional manger Mr. Kelvin.. and ASM ..

their announcement is that as from the date.. of closure of bank accounts it ll take around 4 weeks to make a new bank account..
one more update.. new website in a week and around with marketing and followed by launching of speakasia mobile company and followed by two TV channels...

Most important is ! head office at Mumbai and 5 regional offices at each metropolitan city's and one in Bangalore....

I have the faith in speakasia..
as management is answerable..
and company recruitment is going on .. i mean increase in number of employees in speakasia..
these are positive things on which we have to think from side of.. side company..

hi4khadar

Back to top Go down

BANGALORE CONFERENCE Empty I have kept my fingers crossed

Post  digo2 Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Dear,my fellow SPEAKASIAN,

whatever you have said sound good and I don't have any intention to contradict it either.But you tell me,isn't SAOL official
by organizing few meeting (would like refrain from calling it conference) here and there just buying more time ? hence my
friend,I do n't see any reason to be exited being attended in a SAOL organised meeting these days.till our pending issue
{ie,cash withdraw request,formation of escrow account or whatever SAOL has said in this regard} are resolved,problem
will be remained as same as it is.By the way,I have already attended two such meeting organised in our part{ASSAM}
recently.IT may be mentioned here that SAOL official addressing those meeting had told us that company is gonna make
some important announcement on 9th,June,2011 on its web site,so till then,let's wait and see.

digo2

Back to top Go down

BANGALORE CONFERENCE Empty Re: BANGALORE CONFERENCE

Post  hi4khadar Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Dear Digo..
my dear speakasian..
Wat ever you said is right thing.. that we have to wait... till 9th and next 28th of this month... because i heard at Bangalore conference about 28th also apart from.. 9th of this month..

digo2 wrote:Dear,my fellow SPEAKASIAN,

whatever you have said sound good and I don't have any intention to contradict it either.But you tell me,isn't SAOL official
by organizing few meeting (would like refrain from calling it conference) here and there just buying more time ? hence my
friend,I do n't see any reason to be exited being attended in a SAOL organised meeting these days.till our pending issue
{ie,cash withdraw request,formation of escrow account or whatever SAOL has said in this regard} are resolved,problem
will be remained as same as it is.By the way,I have already attended two such meeting organised in our part{ASSAM}
recently.IT may be mentioned here that SAOL official addressing those meeting had told us that company is gonna make
some important announcement on 9th,June,2011 on its web site,so till then,let's wait and see.

hi4khadar

Back to top Go down

BANGALORE CONFERENCE Empty Re: BANGALORE CONFERENCE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down